Video: About Our Practice
Dr. Mark A. Sutor welcomes you to our dental practice. Dr. Sutor is an adept periodontist and dental implantologist, offering specialty dental treatments that help patients achieve functional, beautiful smiles. Dr. Sutor and his team are kind, welcoming, and happy to help you reach your goals.
Mark A. Sutor is a leading periodontist and implant surgeon serving residents of Bloomington, Greenwood, Indianapolis, and surrounding communities.
Whether you are missing a tooth, suffering with gum disease, or require a tooth extraction, Dr. Sutor can restore the health and function of your smile. Reach out to us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting with you!
We respect your busy schedule. We understand you are taking valuable time to visit our office, and we are committed to providing timely care.
We believe in patient education, and providing our patients with options. From the moment you reach out to us, we can help you to understand every stage of your treatment.
Our practice implements the most advanced techniques and state-of-the-art technology, helping us provide safe and effective care. Complementing this technology is a staff handpicked for their experience and their caring, compassionate nature.
Each of our services is designed to improve, maintain and preserve the health and beauty of your smile.
Our services include:
- Periodontal Treatments: We treat the early stages of gum disease, and can improve the health of compromised gums with tissue grafts.
- Dental Implants: Surgically-embedded dental implants provide a stable, secure foundation for dental crowns and dentures.
- Bone Grafting: A bone graft can restore necessary bone mass for a dental implant patient whose jaw has become weak or atrophied.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: Wisdom teeth, or third molars, can become impacted, compromising the health and alignment of your smile. Dr. Sutor can remove wisdom teeth to prevent further complications.
- Cosmetic Gum Treatments: If you have excess gum tissue, gum contouring is a process of removing this tissue to create a more attractive frame for your smile.
- Dentures: Available in a range of options to replace all or most of a patient's missing teeth, implant-supported dentures provide a durable, supremely functional restoration.
- Single Tooth Extractions: Dental trauma, infection, decay and disease can threaten the health of your entire smile. Extraction of a damaged or decayed tooth can preserve the health of your smile and set the stage for restorative work.
- Teeth-in-a-Day: Using advanced restorative techniques, we can potentially provide you with teeth supported by dental implants the same day your teeth are removed.
Schedule a Consultation With Us Today
We provide personalized attention to each and every patient. If you are suffering with a compromised smile, we can restore the comfort, function, and confidence you deserve. Contact us today to learn more.